In these Terms and Conditions, the “Company” refers to Takeoff Tokyo K.K. which is an incorporated foundation under the laws of Japan whose registered office is at Jinguumae 4 - 26 - 28 - 2 F, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, or any of its affiliate companies. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the persons (“You”) who purchase a ticket of, register to, or attend any event (“Event”) organized by the Company. All registrations will be done through the online ticket purchase page (the “Ticket Shop”) and You will receive an order confirmation (the “Ticket”).
By purchasing a Ticket, registering to or attending the Event, or using any related service provided by the Company ("Service”), You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you shall be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such Ticket, Event, or Service posted by the Company. If You are a minor, You must obtain the prior consent of a parent or other legal representative.
1. All Ticket prices indicated on the Ticket Shop and the website of the Company or each Event (the “Website”) include Tax. 2. All Tickets are personal and must be assigned to an attendee. All required attendee details must be provided at least 7 days before the Event (or if the Company specifies otherwise, before that date). The Company is not obligated to reassign Tickets after this date. If You fail to provide details as required in a timely fashion, The Company is not obligated to provide an Event Event Pass or wristband, etc.(the “Event Pass”) which is required to enter the venue of each Event. 3. Discounted Tickets are only valid in combination in conjunction with an official identification qualifying for a discount. 4. Identification must be presented at Event Pass pick-up and shown on request to gain admission to the Event venue. If no such verification is provided, the purchased Ticket is invalid, and You will not be granted access to the Event. 5. Admission to the Event or conference will not be granted without full payment received prior to the Event. 6. The Company is not responsible for replacing lost or damaged Event Passes.
Refund and Cancellation
1. All Ticket purchases made at the Ticket Shop are final and Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that there is no cooling-off period nor a 14-day right to cancel purchases of Tickets to the Event. 2. It is not permitted to allocate the Ticket to a third party unless otherwise expressly allowed by the Company. 3. Even if the Tiecket is allocated to a third party pursuant to the preceding paragraph, it is not possible to change the person or organization liable for the payment. 4. Tickets purchased are for Your own personal and may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances. 5. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any Tickets (or any other breach of this term), the Company reserves the right to cancel the relevant Tickets with immediate effect without refund. 6. The Company is not liable for the granting of any VISAs that are required to attend any Event or conference. In the event that an attendee's VISA is not granted, Tickets will not be refunded for any Event. 7. If an Event is canceled due to a cause attributable to the Company (save for Force Majeure Events), the Company will reimburse You such the price of the Ticket, as set out by the Company. In such cases, The Company will instruct You on the reimbursement.
Event Pass Pick-Up
1. A physical Event Pass must be picked up before entering the Event. A Ticket alone is not sufficient to access the Event. 2. The Event Pass pick-up locations and opening hours will be communicated on the Website and by email prior to the Event. 3. When picking up the Event Pass, You must show the Ticket provided by e-mail as well as a valid photo ID. 4. In the case of group order, the dedicated contact person can pick up Event Passes for everyone if informed of in advance. 5. Each Ticket can be converted into the Event Pass only once. 6. Once the Event Pass is printed, The Company is no longer obligated to make any changes. 7. You agree to carry a photo identification with You at all times during the Event. You agree to show such identification upon request. If no such verification can be provided, the Company reserves the right to cancel the relevant Tickets with immediate effect without a refund.
*persons found entering the Event unlawfully will be taken into police custody for whatever reasons and compensation for such actions will be charged.
The Company Name and Logo
Registering for and attending the Event does not grant You any rights to use the name of the Company or Events, or any of those logos without permission granted by the Company.
Event Cancellation, Postponement & Substitution
1. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation, or postponement of an Event. 2. In the event of an unexpected incident independent of The Company, The Company reserves the right to make changes to the date and time prior to the Event. 3. In the case of rescheduling an Event, Your Ticket may be returned by a deadline determined by The Company, however, preferably immediately after the announcement of the new Event date. After the deadline has expired, The Company will not receive any claims for reimbursement. 4. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Events prior to the date of the Event, if there is a justified reason such as an unexpected problem with the location, or if a speaker is prevented from participating. 5. Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, the 6. Company reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. 7. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our Website as soon as possible.
1. The Company will not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property howsoever caused before, after, or during the Events or conferences. 2. The Company is not responsible for any Tickets/Event Passes that are lost or stolen. 3. Each participant must make provision for his or her own insurance. 4. You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any Event. 5. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any Event for any behavior, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Change of Terms and Conditions
The Company may change these Terms and Conditions. In case these Terms and Conditions are to be changed, the Company will announce such changes on the Website at least one month in advance, as well as the content of the Terms and Conditions and the date when they will come into effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdictions
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan. 2. Any disputes between You and the Company in relation to the Ticket purchase, Event, or Service shall be resolved upon the consultation in good faith between both parties. If the matter is not resolved through consultation, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.